Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Shane is leaving in 9 days!

Okay, so through tears for joy, sadness, and frustration (blogger changed all it's stuff from when I set up my blog), I finally have this blog set up for Shane.  I can't believe we are really doing this.  I can't believe that we are going to take our son to the airport and say good-bye for 2 years.  I hope I can handle it!  Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled he is worthy and willing (nothing could stop him) to go, but he's my little boy!  This "time marches forward" stuff is the pits.  Anyway, here are some pictures relating to his mission so far.  We love you Shane.

Shane's last pre-mission Christmas
Shauna took these pics of Shane for me for my birthday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment