Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 76 Letter


Monday, Aug 6, 2012
Hi mom and family!  So my package came but it is still in the mission office, but I will go and pick it up today with the rest of the zone's letters and packages.  Thanks a ton, I am really excited to get it.  As for the photos, I have not been able to get them up because of the new lan house that we have to use because they do not give you access to put in a thumb drive or any usb input, but I will try and send the pics of the baptism from the mission office today.  Also, I will send a pick of the baptism that we had yesterday.  It was awesome.  We baptized the rest of the kids in the family, Stephany who is the cousin who lives next door but basically lives there, almost the same house, and the little brother Ian.  It was great.  I love this family so much.  I had the privilege of baptizing Stephany.  It was awesome.  This week was good.  I am trying to excite my companion.  He does not like to work very hard and has become pretty lazy on the mission, but we are getting better.  He has a lot of potential, but sometimes he just wants to get through the day and the mission.  He is good though.  I love him.  The zone is doing well, although we are needing some changes.  In this zone we have a lot of new missionaries training newer missionaries so we lack experience, but what the zone lacks in experience we have in excitement.  This week I am going to try and direct their excitement so that we can have the results that we want.  It will be a good week.  Well, that is about all that have to say about the mission life right now.  We did have a bunch of investigators at church.  We had 4 people there outside of our baptisms.  It was awesome.  We are going to try and get these people ready for baptism this Sunday.  They are all great people, and they can all be ready for sure.  There is only one of the four that is a grandma of one of our investigators who is really catholic and she is saying that she does not want to switch, but we will see this week.  The blessings of the gospel can be very attractive.  Well, I love you all and wish you all a great week.  Thanks for all of your love and support. 
Love your Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment