Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 83 Letter


Monday, September 24, 2012
Hello!
Not a lot to report today, mostly because I sit down to write and I forget everything that I was planning on saying.  Well, here it goes...
This week we had some good and sad news.  The sad news is that Fernando moved to another state.  The good news is that he stopped smoking and drinking coffee which he saw as a miracle and he has promised to continue to go to church at his new home and be baptized.  Some other good news is that we marked some dates for this next Sunday.  It is exciting.  Also, tomorrow will be zone conference which is always good and a blessing.  It will be fun to get to know President Reber a little better.  This conference will just be our zone at our chapel so it will be a little more intimate than what we are used to which will be a fun change I think.  The other good news is that all of my baptisms here and in my last area are all firm in the church, progessing, and sharing the good news with me with much pride and excitement.  That is always fun.  It makes a missionary super happy.  Last night I dreamed that I ended my mission and I cried and cried and cried.  I woke up really happy that I still have another 5 months before this day.  Not that I am not excited to see all of you, but I really do love the mission and so I have to be sure that I take advantage of everyday while I have this great calling and responsibility.  It is a blessing and a joy.  Luckily, I know that the work of building the kingdom does not end after a mission.  So, that is about my week for you.  I really do not remember what else I was going to say... sorry.  Hey, so Josh is going on a mission to Ukraine, right?  Is there anybody else with a call yet that I do not know about?  I am excited for them.  Anyways, I have not looked at the blog yet, so I am going to give her a look.  I love you all and wish you a great week!  Hugs to all of you!

PS – It sounds like Danny’s English is getting better.  It will be a while for me.  But I think that he will learn it faster than 3 years.  I am sure that he has the gift of tongues.  God knew that he would have to learn English.  I cannot wait to meet him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment