Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 85 Letter


Monday, October 8, 2012
Well, this week I am really without a lot of time to write because I have got to run to the mission office in a second.  Maybe from there I will be able to write a little more.  For the meantime, here is a short message.  I loved conference and we had some investigators there and a lot of my recent baptisms.  It was awesome.  I could hardly sing called to serve in English though, but everybody around me wanted me to try.  It was fun.  I guess that it has been a while.  Transfers came through and I will stay here but a lot of things in the zone have switched up.  I think that I am excited for the changes.  It will be good.  My companion is an American from California I think.  I have never met him but I will train him to be a zone leader.  It will be good.  This week we taught a lot and had to solve a lot of problems.  Sometimes as a missionary you feel more like a social worker, psychiatrist, lawyer, marriage counselor, finance worker, and more (sorry about the spelling, I hope that that gets better with time).  It is fun to see the instant help that comes from on high in each different situation.  Anyways, for lack of time, I have to close, but I love you all, and all is well here.  Have a great week!!!
Love Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment