Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 86 Letter


Monday, October 15, 2012
It sounds like everybody is doing well.  I cannot imagine cold weather.  Yesterday it got up 47 degrees C, whatever that is; I think that it is well about 100 degrees F.  ( Mom insert - 47 c is 116 f )  It was a toaster.  I am used to it though.  I am going to have to go to the gym for sure after the mission because if stay the same weight sweating, imagine not sweating all of the time.  This week was good for our zone.  We are about to get into a really nice rhythm it looks like.  I am excited.  Mikael was not able to get baptized yesterday because his parents had to travel so we marked it for next week, but it looks like everything will go as planned.  My companion is Elder Herrera.  He is a tall, white, blue eyed kid which is a little different than what I am used to, lol.  He is a nice kid and we get along really well.  We hardly every talk English though.  We are excited to get a lot done this transfer.  That is about my week.  Living day by day and trying to get everything done.  I love the mission.  Next week I promise that I will send some pics to you.  I have to take some first though, ;) hahaha. I love you mom and I pray for you all.  You are the best!  Have a great day and an awesome week!!!
Love, elder Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment