Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Somehow I missed Week 97 Letter! :>


Monday, December 31, 2012
Thanks mom, I feel the same, but at the same time... old.  I think that it is because I have 21 years now.  I am still not use to that.   I loved the blog, it was awesome.  Everyone is so big and so good looking.  Tony looks ripped man!!!  His forearm looks bigger than my biceps, and I loved his and dad's shirt!  It was awesome.  Well, to catch you up with my week, this Sunday was a success that Rondonoplis has not seen for a long time.  The usual attendance of 50 went up to 70, and we were missing people still who are traveling for the New Year.  Elder Nunes and I brought 8 investigators to church this Sunday which helped a lot and it seemed like the branch got a breath of excitement.  We will run around this week trying to get people on date for baptism now.  It is looking good.  It will be kind of hard though because of New Year’s because we lose a day in the week, but we already have a wed full of appointments, and all of them look promising.  So, that is about my week.  It was great talking with you all, and by the blog I can tell that you had a great Christmas.  I will have to miss the New Year bowl, but get ready because I am going to be there for the mission bowl in Feb.
I think that I am here for the rest of the mission, I am still district leader which surprised me because President said that he would release everybody on their last transfer, and my companion Elder Nunes is from Bahia, but really he was raised in Sao Paulo.
I am 4 to 5 hours by bus from Cuiaba.  I am not sure how many miles though.   I love you all and wish you a great new year!!!! 
 Love Elder Lee!!!


This picture is a bridge and the water is too dirty to see if there are animals, but I am sure that there are some brook fish there.  I just thought it would be a cool pick with the creek and the horse that was there.  I walk by this bridge almost every day to teach a family that lives on the other side.



We also went to a members house to help her make bread that she sells as a service project.  She has had a hard week, and I think that she appreciated the help.  It was fun, and the bread turned out really well.  I promise that I will try to take more pics this transfer.  I will have to buy a new battery charger though, because mine broke, but I will look for one today.





Me and Elder Nunes





No comments:

Post a Comment