Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 100 Letter


Monday, January 21, 2013
So, to first off answer the questions, I am a size 40 tennis shoe in brazil, which I think is a 9,5.  I still wear a 30x32 pants, 32 being the length (I forget which comes first).  I wear a med or small depending on the shirt style, my dress shirts are mediums, but the short sleeves are longer then I like, I do have an overcoat that I never used on the mission, but I kept it to give to tony, so tell him that he does not have to buy one.  Does that answer your questions?  On the web cam you get younger and younger every call home.  I am getting old, but I think that you will recognize me.  I am the same weight, height, and all as when I left.  So much for the plan of growing on the mission.  About the Brazilian restaurant - there are actual Brazilians at the restaurant?  That is awesome!!!  I am way excited to go now :) 

Some pictures for you…




This baptism was Saturday, and they were both confirmed yesterday.  My comp is Elder Nunes, super great guy, from Bahia, but also lived a part of his life in São Paulo.  This is my last are and last transfer.  Once again, it is going to be heart breaking to leave an area...    the two that got baptized are brothers and sisters, Lucas 17 and Thayla 15, and in the photo there are there parents who we are teaching, and a friend who I met the day before the baptism and invited her to come and watch.  It was a great baptismal service.  I hope to baptize the parents soon, they are so cool and we are great friends.  The dad is a little nervous about taking the step, but we will help him.  The wife wants to get baptized and says that she will when he does.  We just have to work with him a little more.

It is good to hear from Dad.  I sure love my dad, let him know for me.  I know that you know that I love you, but I never get tired of saying it, so, I sure love you mommy.  Tell the kids that I am excited to see them too.  Hey, what do you think about me entering into an indoor soccer league when I get home?  Maybe I will be able to play a little in college. 
Well I love you and have a great week.  Love, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment