Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Week 41 Letter

Thursday, December 15, 2011
Hey mom,
Sorry that I did not write this week until now, but it is because we were traveling to Cuiaba for the Christmas conference.  It happened Tuesday so we left Monday at 2 00 am to arrive late Monday night.  Long bus ride, but I am sure glad to be back in the area and back to work.  Oh yeah, to let you know because I have not told you yet, we baptized an 8 year old girl who has been going to church for a year with her active sister. Her mom did not want to let her get baptized until she was 12, although many missionaries tried.  We were blessed to be in the right place at the right time.  We talked to her and she let Davylla be baptized and both her and her ex husband were at the baptism and then at church for the confirmation which also was the primary program and Davylla was the star with the most parts and knew all of the songs better than any other primary child.  It was awesome and the parents are much more open about the church.  Also, sunday we baptized another 8 and 12 year old, Mateus and Stepheni, and this week we will teach and baptize the other brother to complete the returning to church family.  The kids were living with their dad, who is a non member but they are now living with the member mom and the member step father who are returning to church and the step father baptized them both which was awesome.  We are working hard here and we have a lot of people to teach which is awesome.  We are really being blessed.  Also, thank you so much for the packages.  I recieved the two for the b day and christmas.  It really made me feel at home, and I was really touched that you sent a stocking of my companion.  He was really touched also, and he is excited to thank you when we call on christmas.  it really meant a lot to him and it was a reminder to me just how thoughful my mom is.  I sure love you mom!  Anyways, are you there right now?  We need to plan the christmas call home.  I am allowed to use skype.  I will try to use a computer of a member to skypé you, but I do not have a membership, so send me yours our shiloh´s so that I can use one of them and you can use the other.
I love you - Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment