Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 52 Letter

Monday, February 22, 2012

ola,tudo bem Elder Lee mandou pedir desculpa por não ter mandado Email,e que não deu para mandar,mas ele esta bem.beijos

Translation -
hello, okay Elder Lee had to apologize for not having sent mail, and that did not have to, but he is bem.beijos

This was sent to me on Facebook from Val, the sister that Shane emails from every Monday.  I was so glad to hear from her because I was about to leave for Ethiopia and gong out of my mind not hearing from Shane.  Thank goodness for Facebook, huh!

AND, Shane has been out 1 year.  It really has been the longest year of my life!  I guess that has it's upside; I have enjoyed this cvery long year with my other children. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment