Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 56 Letter

Monday, March 19, 2012
There was no letter today.  I think Shane may have been transferred. I might try to contact Val, a sister in his area.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012
The power of the internet!  I had a guy from Brazil contact me on facebook and this is what he said.

"Hi sister Lee. How are you? My is Junior and Elder Lee served in the city where I live. Congratulations on your son is very special and a great missionary."


Me - "Junior, so good to hear from you. You are in Lucas, correct? Elder Lee LOVES you. He had such wonderful things to say about you. I am so glad you were baptized. You are loved.
Sis Lee"

Me - "Wait, I just saw a picture of you and are you in Ji Parana? He baptized someone named Junior in Lucas. Maybe you are not the same Junior :) I see you in a picture with Shane and Elder Santana. There was a girl who was baptized. What 's her name?"

Junior - "No, I'm live in ji-paraná. The her name is Thais Nayara."

Me - "I have found a couple of pictures of you and I looked back in Shane's past letters. I now who you are. Shane has mentioned you and what a great help you have been. Thank you for taking care of him :) I did not get an email from him today. I am wondering if he has been transferred. Do you know?"

Junior - "Thanks sister Lee. So, yes he was transferred to Varzea Grande-MT, is in other state... I think that he only will speak with you in next p-day, because he travel 11 am. Anything that you need, if I can help I will do, I much like the Elder Lee, your son is very special. Sorry to don't respond before, one sister was to hospital and I'm helping in somethings, so I didn't have time to enter in internet. 
Have a great day."

Me - "Thank yo so much for telling me. I am so glad to have someone who knows what's up with him. i am a mom who likes to know. Thank you for taking care of him and helping with the work. I will tell him how much I have enjoyed talking with you. You sound very engaged in the work of the Lord. Bless you! :)"

Junior - "Thank you sister... So I like to help the missionaries in work, because the Lord want we do this, and when Elder Lee live here I was the local church mission leader. I think and I know that is very important to all members help in work of Lord. Sometimes Elder Lee said about your family to me and I can to see that you all help the church in city... I love when the members recognize the importance to help in church. Have a great day. :D"

What a sweet and righteous soul.  Then I got this message - "hello , I am Ana Paula, Valdenir's friend, She said the elder Lee has been transferred and asked you to tell him she's okay."

I will have to find out what has happened to Val.  I bet she is the woman Junior was with at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment