Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 67 Letter


Monday, June 4, 2012
Hello family.  I really only have a short time to write today because things are a little crazy with the transfers.  So, I am going to stay in this area again, and they will put another companionship here too.  Elder Elizeu is leaving for Rondonopolis, which is sad, but sadly it is part of the mission.  I sure like him and I am going to miss him a ton.  I am going to continue as the district leader her and I am going to train another missionary who is entering the field this week.  I think that his name is Elder Markoe, but I do not know for sure.  I am hoping that he arrives today, but if not he should be here tomorrow for sure.  We did have a baptism yesterday. We baptized 16 year old Eduardo, who is the son of a recent convert who recently moved from Paraná to here.  It was awesome.  He is a great young man.  I will put in a pic for you later.  So, this week was good and busy. Everybody in my district baptized, which was awesome, and as a result I did a lot of traveling to do the interviews which were all good.  The best was of Wellington, who really had a lot of fear about getting baptized and was asking for more time, but after talking with him, interviewing him, teaching him, many tears, and a strong spirit, he felt ready and felt the faith and courage come to him to be baptized Sunday, and he was.  It was awesome.  He is 18, living alone, was always religious, and is unusually serious about his life which is rare and incredible.  He is great.  So, there was my week.  We worked harder than usual even to try and make up for the lost time in the area traveling, but God always makes things work out right.  Just have to have faith.  I love this work and I am excited for this next transfer.  Have a great week all of you and take care of my two new little bros.  Love you all!!! 
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment