Elder Shane B Lee

Elder Shane B Lee
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Shane Can Be Reached @

This is the Mission Home address.
Elder Shane Burnham Lee
Brazil Cuiaba Mission
Av. Hist. Rubens de Mendonca, 1731
Sala 10, Bairro: Consil
CSP: 78050-975 Cuiaba - MT
Brazil

Anything under an ounce costs $1.08 to mail.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 68 Letter


Monday, June 11, 2012
Hello everybody!  
This week was good, but it was a lot more business than working.  The transfers came and my companion Elizeu went to Rondonopolis and I received three more missionaries in my area.  Elder Rowley, who I know from the MTC, American and awesome, and Elder Marque, my new companion, and Elder G Rodriquez, Elder Rowley's new companion, both Brazilians.  We are also both training again.  I am still the DL here, and so far so good.  This week I spent some of the days waiting for them to arrive and others showing Rowley the area and the members to help him get started so we really could not work until the end of the week.  But the part that we worked we worked well.  Also, yesterday was the dedication of the Meneus temple which was awesome.  At the first session a man from England came to see it because his son lives and works here.  He does not speak any English so I was able to translate for him which was awesome.  He was also really happy to hear that my dad served in the London England mission.  He does not live there though, but lives closer to Nottingham. He was a real treat for me though.  It was fun.  I took a pic with him and I will send it to you guys.  


I am really exacted to have a full work week this week.  I hate not working.  It gets really boring.  I really have gained the confidence of all the members here which is nice.  That is the benefit of working hard.  Everybody likes you.  Sadly, there are some things going on with the leadership of the ward that are making this a little rough.  We will get that all worked out though.  I think that I am going to be around this area for a little while longer though because I just started training which is a 12 week or two-transfer process now when it is possible.  So, I think that I will be in this area for at least four transfers in total, two that have already happened, this transfer that is happening now, and the next.  So, that will be about 6 months in one area.  I will try and take advantage of that.  It sounds like you are all busy.  I know that it is not going to be easy helping Danny at the start.  He is coming into a new home, new family, new rules and a new language.  It is going to be hard on him too, but I know that it will all work out.  I pray for him and for all of you.  He is in the right family.  Well, I love all of you and I will try and send pics for you all.
Love Elder Lee






No comments:

Post a Comment